Associate Digital Producer
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, T-Mobile and more!
Our digital practice is growing rapidly and we are looking to add an associate digital producer and experience manager to one of our core products.
Our team is responsible for the strategy, design, execution and evolution of the nation’s largest loyalty mobile platform (app and web). So if you like seeing your ideas through execution and really getting into the core of a user centric platform, we want to talk to you.
The weekly activities of an associate digital producer might include:
- Reviewing the current product roadmap and owning the completion of a feature item.
- Managing user acceptance criteria, demos and testing new builds.
- Kicking off designs with the creative team on new program concepts.
- Assisting in the synthesis and brainstorming of research and planning projects.
- Monitoring daily activity while acting as quality control for any bugs or issues that may come up.
- Prioritizing workflow across the program team (strategy, creative, UX, analytics, operations, account, etc.).
What we’re hoping you have done in the past:
- Helped out with the launch and maintenance of a consumer facing, digital product
- Participated in sprint grooming meetings
- Resourced a few sprints
- Presented your own ideas in front of key stakeholders
- Worked with an agile team and are familiar with Jira, Rally or similar software
- Been in the tech workforce for at least 2 years
- Graduated from a 4-year university
It would be awesome if you:
- Have experience with analytics software
- Managed a short-term product roadmap
- Created technical documentation (such as user stories and/or acceptance criteria)
- Owned a client relationship
The Marketing Store provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.