Associate Implementation Manager at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery !
More about the Job:
This is a critical role within our Ultimate team, which is creating new value for restaurants by integrating customer ordering kiosks, mobile pickup, and delivery orders with custom built back of house hardware and software to achieve the best restaurant experience in the industry.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support Ultimate Operations team by coordinating process change needed across Grubhub for Ultimate onboarding updates to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Based on feedback from team members, help to balance process change, maintain updated project priorities, and allocate effort to internal projects.
- Provide status updates to Ultimate team leaders on process change.
- Coordinate dependencies across multiple Grubhub operational and technical teams to ensure change happens on schedule.
- Identify and help resolve blockers that can delay project timelines.
- Work with relevant teams to coordinate resource planning and communicate progress and delays.
You Should Have
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of development project workflows and process, including agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems
- Ability to drive multiple projects effectively
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in driving projects
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira and Smartsheet
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.