Associate Manager, Partner Development at Rewards Network
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:14 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
We’re looking for a Partner Development Associate Manager to join our team and build strategic relationships with high-profile partners to drive revenue and incremental member behavior.
As a member on our team, you will be responsible for executing our company and team goals: driving intentional dining behavior and growing our dining programs through strategic relationships with key partners. You’ll be empowered to do this by working with teams across the organization and applying data driven decisions to execute strategic initiatives. As a Partner Development Associate Manager, you will be directly responsible for driving incremental revenue, acquiring new members and features, and being the all-in-one solutions provider to our most valued partners and the RN Executive Team. This role reports to the Director of Partner Development.
What you’ll do:
· Partner Development – Own partner relationships with key partners who represent the biggest names in the loyalty industry
· Strategize – Determine the needs and wants of our partners and members, prioritize them by impact on the business, and work to co-create solutions alongside our Product and Marketing teams
· Advance – Drive new member initiatives and provide feedback to internal teams to continuously evolve and improve
· Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to test and build the tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important partner programs, ultimately driving them towards operational efficiency and excellence
· Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Marketing, Product, Finance, and Technology teams to make sure members have the best possible experience when using Rewards Network’s products and services. This influences the overall product roadmap, making us better each day
· Relationship builder — you are laser focused on building deep and meaningful relationships with internal and external partners
· Relentless – you roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
· Problem solver — you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
· Self-starter — you have a bias towards action and can thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
· Forward thinking — you are growth-minded and always thinking of ideas on how to help improve processes. Comfortable with collaborative, high growth environments
· 3-5 years of experience in strategy / business development / account management / marketing operations / sales or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
· Excellent analytical thinker who can create data driven recommendations; proficiency in excel / PowerPoint / Microsoft office suite
· Deep understanding of how to own and drive multiple partner relationships
· Expert communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
· Travel and partner entertaining estimated at 10-25%
· Bachelor’s degree required
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description