Associate Program Director, Member Services Telecare at GoHealth
The Associate Program Director will be responsible for the operations, budget, and goals for part of our Member Services Telecare team. The Associate PD will drive success by leading and motivating Program Managers and Team Managers to drive key customer satisfaction and retention metrics, and support growth within our department. They will be instrumental in goal setting, hiring, and program rollouts, and will have an important role in the overall success of GoHealth's Member Services Telecare Team.
The ideal individual will be able to execute on a variety of KPIs surrounding our ability to retain our customers, and create a service driven culture while communicating with company executives and managing operational processes.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Deliver on key metrics (Retention Conversations, Effectuation, 90-Day Retention, Service Level, Adherence, Attachment Rate, etc.) set forth by executive leadership
- Manage budget, hiring, and training for PMs and TMs, and identify areas of improvement and focus through communication with internal and external channels
- Ensure team is executing sound call center operational practices; including attendance, adherence and vacation policies, coaching cadences, and company policies
- Participate in ramp planning and on-boarding of new agents
- Provide performance coaching driven by reporting insights & tools, product knowledge, and best practice strategies
- Partner with support teams to improve call center operations and efficiencies
- Drive compliance through script adherence and maintain a high quality work environment at all times
- Serve as a product knowledge expert for carrier and call center businesses
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associates Degree or related health or Medicare Insurance sales/service experience preferred
- 5+ years of sales or customer service leadership experience, with a preference towards individuals who’ve managed and led a large team of inside sales or customer service professionals
- Professional and motivated self-starter who is highly competitive in nature
- Proven sales and management success, with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate staff in leading multiple teams of sales or customer service agents
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel and MS PPT.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.