Automotive OEM Associate Program Manager at Affinitiv (Remote)
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
Affinitiv seeks a self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented Automotive OEM Associate Program Manager with a passionate commitment to excellence. The Associate Program manager is responsible for implementing the overall strategy set by the account management team under the direction of the Program Manager or Program Director and owns overall success across all OEM initiatives.
- Coordinates engineering efforts:
- Manages feature requests and business requirements
- Prioritizes engineering with internal and OEM stakeholders
- Coordinates national product and major feature launches
- Plans pilots as needed, including setting objectives and success criteria
- Coordinates training for OEM corporate, OEM field and dealers, Affinitiv internal and external field reps and support reps
- Plans general rollout and sets up feedback loop
- Responsible for defining and reporting on product success metrics
- Responsible for defining and reporting on overall account success metrics
- Responsible for internal executive-level reporting on program success metrics
- Coordinate client quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with account management team
- Coordinate client executive business reviews (EBRs) with account management team
- Compiles release notes and disseminates appropriate versions to various audiences including OEM corporate, OEM field, dealers, and internal and external field reps.
- Responsible for all online training materials for dealers, field reps, and OEM personnel
- Handles support escalations from OEM and field reps; runs weekly VID ticket review meeting
- Provide monthly and/or ad hoc reports to OEM as needed
- Coordinates system updates for new model years, including service plan, VMG and accessory trigger updates
- Maintains documentation of all OEM integrations (file feeds and APIs)
- Works with billing specialist to ensure client is sent accurate and timely invoices
- 2-year college degree or commensurate experience
- Client-facing skills:
- 1+ years external client management skills required
- Track record of building strong, trusted client relationships preferred
- Experience assisting sales teams
- Experience managing SaaS client relationships preferred
- Technology skills:
- Understanding and experience with standard SDLC processes and methodologies
- Exceptional critical reasoning skills
- Moderate or better skills in Excel
- Experience with Jira a plus
- Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience analyzing business requirements
- Experience writing functional requirements
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be comfortable presenting to clients and executive leadership teams
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Experience providing software consulting services a plus
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.