At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Web Benefits Implementation Client Analyst is responsible for the configuration, testing, data analysis and delivery of new Web Benefit client implementations. This position will partner with the Implementation Consultant and EDI team throughout the implementation, as a Web Benefits system SME. Our reputation has been built on the foundation of an overall commitment to client satisfaction, providing an exceptional Implementation experience is our top priority!
- The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Configure and test the benefits system as needed, based on client plan requirements according to the analysis/specifications
- Partner closely with Benefit Implementation Consultants, providing system setup consultation.
- Import & analyze data using various platforms including Bswift, proprietary benefits platform & Web Link
- Complete full data audits, includes producing reports, providing summaries and detail for system reconciliation. Ability to understand why discrepancies are occurring and provide direction on how to resolve them
- Maintain & balance multiple client builds simultaneously, while meeting all project plan deadlines
- Maintain work plans in Clarizen, ensuring all tasks/follow up dates are consistently kept current
Education and Experience
- State the minimum education, experience, skills and certifications/training required to successfully perform the job.
- Abilities in Excel including but not limited to V-Lookup, Concatenate, and Pivot Tables
- 2 plus years in a customer oriented role
- College degree preferred
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.