Business Analyst Profile:
Seeking a Business Analyst to support our Implementation Team with expertise in effective process analysis, requirements development, and documentation. They may also participate in business planning and needs analysis, assisting with business process redesign, acclimating business processes to changes in technology and consulting with the customer/client on how to best support the business with BenchPrep’s technology.
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions to understand and document complex business needs, eliciting hidden requirements and/or clarifying vague or unclear requirements. Supports the identification of opportunities for process improvement.
- Creates requirements definition documentation and functional specifications to capture business needs. Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment. Validates with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
- Applies thorough understanding of business processes and user needs to formulate and define system scope and objectives.
- Tracks progress of projects to ensure alignment to requirements; manages any deviations from requirements to ensure resolution.
- Generates corresponding acceptance criteria for the requirements gathered from the customer.
- Creates and helps review test cases for completeness and accuracy.
- Provides implementation support, preparing the business for the system solution. Acts as a subject matter expert and supports train-the-trainer and other learning activities with internal business groups.
- Proactively manages scope creep with users, Customer Success colleagues, and vendors as appropriate.
- Possesses familiarity with multiple technologies, business analysis tools, development methods and systems.
- Experience with a variety of software development methodologies and how that applies to own area of work – Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall.
- Leads the business analysis phase of a project. Typically works on multiple concurrent projects. Analyzes information requirements that may cross multiple systems.
- Identifies and/or develops business performance measures to track the success and associated benefits of a project or service.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and 3-5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.