At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The business consultant at CCC Information Services is part of the Solutions & Consulting group and plays a critical role in supporting the Insurance Services Group. CCC's consultants provide support to clients as partners in optimizing their operations. Consultants support CCC sales and account managers by recommending process improvement solutions, developing strategies, and building business cases to justify investment in CCC's products. CCC’s consultants serve as the eyes and ears to our market and identify opportunities to enhance CCC’s product suite by working with the broader CCC team to bring new and enhanced solutions to market. CCC’s Solutions & Consulting Practice is made up of individuals that leverage their management consulting experience and skills to drive value creation for CCC’s clients. The ideal candidate will bring structure, critical thinking, and creative solutions to the organization. He /she will be highly organized and detailed oriented. He/she will have a positive attitude, strong consulting skills and be able to plan and prioritize multiple projects. He/she will ensure project deadlines are understood and being met and will set appropriate expectations with the customer or prospect. CCC’s consultants serve as the eyes and ears to our market and identify opportunities to enhance CCC’s product suite by working with the broader CCC team to bring new and enhanced solutions to market. CCC’s Solutions & Consulting Practice is made up of individuals that leverage their management consulting experience and skills to drive value creation for CCC’s clients. The ideal candidate will bring strong consulting skills including critical thinking, oral and written communication skills, business process design, and financial and operational analysis skills. Knowledge of Auto and Casualty insurance vertical claims processes and insurance operations is key to becoming a top performer within CCC.
- Leverage strategic and operational business consulting skills to help clients improve their financial outcomes, operational efficiencies, and customer satisfaction
- Partner with prospective and current customers to identify and evaluate opportunities for performance improvement and provide actionable recommendations
- Analysis of large data sets to provide actionable insights to clients
- Development of value proposition material for CCC product suite
- Development of repeatable client engagement material both for internal and external projects (i.e. process reviews, sales approach, software pilots, etc.)
- Work with CCC’s Product Development organization to identify and request solution enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- STEM, Finance, or Business majors preferred
- 3-6 years of work experience in a top tier technology or management consulting firm, software company, or equivalent
- Adept at business case requirement gathering, including ability to confidently draw out necessary data by asking questions that lead to meaningful conclusions
- Ability to identify and evaluate performance improvement opportunities, leveraging financial and operational metrics
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with comfort presenting information to clients