Business Initiatives Manager
- Assist the Vice President of Operations with defining new operational strategies and special projects.
- Oversee daily operations and manage projects of high importance.
- Anticipate, identify and troubleshoot issues of concern or significance; exercise discretion to provide timely information and necessary updates.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives for the Interior Services Department.
- Guide the development of procedures, training, and technology needed for the success of the department.
- Drive continuous improvements in customer satisfaction, contractor compliance, and department stability.
- Analyze trends to identify weaknesses in need of training, as well as opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Evaluate, prepare materials, and develop business development presentations.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
- Organize and coordinate staff functions and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Verbal Communication - Proficient
- Written Communication - Proficient
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Organizational Awareness - Proficient
- Analysis - Proficient
- Problem Solving - Advanced
- Process Orientation - Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across department
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
- Ability to analyze and compile large sets of data and present effective reports
- Possess an encouraging, can-do attitude
- Business-minded and a strategic planner
People Management Skills
- This role will not have direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a business management role
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Other Relevant Qualifications