We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
The Business Transformation Services team assists customers in creating and achieving their digital transformation vision from their Relativity investment. We work with customers at the enterprise and program levels to drive business value and successful outcomes using Relativity SaaS solutions.
The Business Transformation Lead will have a broad range of skills to engage with the business executives for our customers and advise them on the right non-technical changes required in their deployment of Relativity SaaS solutions. This role is responsible for creating strategic and tactical roadmaps that connect deployment of Relativity SaaS solutions to quantifiable business value drivers and compelling business cases that help guide our customer’s digital transformation journey.
- Facilitate collaborative business process and solution architecture discussions with our customer’s business and IT executives
- Develop strategic roadmaps and define and influence transition states toward joint business outcomes building on Relativity’s SaaS solution value
- Combine strategic, creative, and technical skills to help our customers understand how innovation and SaaS solutions can transform their business for the better
- Develop TCO, ROI, and value models to help customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with cloud computing and Relativity’s SaaS offerings
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet customer’s business objectives through enterprise architecture, adoption plans, technical feasibility plans, and cloud transformation roadmaps
- Support business model innovation and business process re-design/optimization based on customer’s business needs and enabled by Relativity’s solution and technology capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing strategic, consultative services in a professional services environment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaboration skills in a consulting team leader role
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Proven ability to interact and communicate with senior C-level executive personnel
- Ability to travel to client locations as needed (up to 50%)
- Strong Program Management capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership in the areas of IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.