Campaign Program Manager, Demand Generation for AMS at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Campaign Program Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
ServiceNow is looking for a standout Marketing Program Manager to help drive the success and growth of our integrated global marketing campaigns. You will work closely with internal stakeholders across Marketing and other functions, as well as managing external vendor relationships, to effectively develop, execute and measure integrated AMS campaigns. The individual filling this role will have strong project management skills, along with expertise in and a passion for building amazing campaigns.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with and support AMS Campaign Directors and leaders to activate highly effective AMS integrated campaign plans (including but not limited to digital marketing including paid and owned media, account-based marketing, webinars, events).
- Autonomously drive demand/lead generation campaign programs that span across marketing vehicles including content, social, digital/media, email
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, content providers and 3rd party vendors to execute and monitor marketing program performance
- Project manage content creation or curation needs and drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams, including website, events, social, paid media, communications, operations and more (including videos, infographics, e-books, emails, white papers, booth displays, webinar slides, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral).
- Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting.
- Manage a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement
- 8+ years experience in B2B integrated marketing or campaign program management
- Solid ability to develop, lead and execute integrated campaigns, programs, events using industry-leading frameworks such as SiriusDecisions
- A meticulous desire to manage project timelines and deliverables
- Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and tools; ability to bring in new ideas and best practices
- A passion for metrics and data to influence decisions; experience using reporting/dashboard tools, preferably Tableau
- Exceptional team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation, preferably Marketo; hands on experience not required.
- Self-starter with high energy, “can do” personality and desire to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.