Change Enablement and Process Manager - Integration Management Office at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for a Change Enablement and Process Manager to identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions. You will work with key stakeholders, including business leaders, to implement changes to key business processes. As we continue to grow through acquisitions, this person will play a key role in our Integration Management Office to ensure organizations come together thoughtfully and change is managed throughout the integration process.
- Document various key business processes, including processes related to business development, client onboarding, and project delivery
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Clearly communicate process expectations across the business
- Work with key stakeholders, including business leaders, to implement changes to key business processes
- Continuously identify and assess business needs, emerging issues, inherent business risks, mitigating factors, and residual risks
- Continuously assess internal controls related to key business process, and identify opportunities to improve the control environment and reduce overall residual risk
- Partner with IT to identify ways to leverage technology to automate and otherwise improve controls
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to design and implement control reports and develop key control metrics
- Apply a change management process and develop tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Build comprehensive change management strategies, project plans and key metrics used to monitor CM effectiveness to drive the achievement of business results.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- 3-5 years of experience in Audit, Operations Management, Business Process Management, Change Management or a related field
- Demonstrated ability document business processes and track initiative progress, with prior experience developing flowcharts, Gantt charts, and other project/process management materials
- Independent and self-motivated, but also a team player capable of working collaboratively and developing strong partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, particularly an ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in the context of communicating complex content in an easily understood manner
- Adaptable to a variety of audiences, understanding and anticipating reactions as a means to determining needs
- Prior experience working with Salesforce and/or OpenAir a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and/or Visio a plus
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.