Change Management & Data Mapping Senior Consultant at West Monroe
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is seeking a Data Governance Senior Consultant to join our thriving Data Engineering & Advanced Analytics practice in the Chicago office. This is an excellent opportunity to work within our Information Management team developing data governance strategy and road maps, implementing new data governance programs, and solving business critical problems, while gaining exposure to a variety of industries including healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, E&U, supply chain, and professional services.
This is a net-new position at the firm and an opportunity to grow and assist in growing a CoE.
What will you be doing?
- Leading client stakeholder strategy sessions and advise on future roadmap for client’s data mapping
- Work with teams to build customized data governance procedures as well as and policies that support a client’s corporate, IT, and data strategies
- Collaborate with other consultants to address organizational change management, communication planning, and training
- Design data governance strategy programs that cover client-relevant aspects of data management that could include data quality, master data management, metadata management, data asset management, data project portfolio management (identification,
- prioritization, valuation, ROI, execution, etc.), data security, etc.
- Help clients select and implement technologies to support the data governance design
- Support clients and technology teams through the implementation, adoption, and maturation of their data governance programs
- Design and implement strategies to monitor the effectiveness of data governance programs
What do we need you to bring with you?
- Experience in implementing change management surrounding data processes, data flows, data governance, and data best practices
- Demonstrated ability to work with executive leadership and bridge complex competing ideas into a single solution
- A desire to join a growing practice and run large projects and contribute to the strategy competence for West Monroe Partners (for example: analytics maturity and risk assessment, analytics roadmap, or analytical transformation engagement)
- Bachelor’s Degree required, relevant Master’s Degree preferred
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of hands-on professional experience and 1+ years of consulting experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Travel requirements: up to 50%
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.