Ensono is a leading, large-scale provider of mainframe and infrastructure services serving mid-tier to large enterprise and government clients. The Gartner Group says that, “Ensono is one of the top three mainframe services providers and a top ten provider of data center outsourcing services in North America… helping clients transform to a more standardized, and ultimately, cloud-based delivery” Ensono is the 2018 and 2020 Microsoft Azure partner of the year, AWS Premier Managed Service partner, the 3rd largest Mainframe-as Service provider in the US, and a top 15 managed services/outsourcing growth company as measured by ISG the last 8 quarters in-a-row. Our company and community is one that focuses on philosophy of we win together. The right candidate will have a true partnership with all pillars of our business as we work as a team to grow.
What you will do:
The Channel Development Manager is part of the Partnership Development team and is primarily responsible for seeking and exploring new joint solutions with Technology Partners, Consultants, Value-Added Resellers, etc. This team interacts with our partners to help drive revenue for Ensono and joint success with our partners. Responsible for initiating and supporting Partner development, retention and business plan attainment to support sales lead generation with Ensono Channel Partners, as well as management of other Partner recruitment and development.
Key activities include:
- Establish and maintain relationships with all relevant Channel Partner and consulting firms.
- Work with other Partner firms to develop and manage lead pipeline.
- Develop strategy and plans to develop sourcing advisors as a major source of highly qualified leads for Ensono offerings
- Develop and execute comprehensive communication plans to educate Partners on Ensono capabilities and products.
- Ensure key executives with Ensono are part of a Partner relationships that connects at a company level.
- Provide feedback to relevant Ensono product, sales, and functional teams on Partner perceptions and experiences with Ensono
- Lead and execute Partner briefings and workshops while coordinating investment in Partner services, products, and conferences
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
What you will need:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in Channel and Alliances development and Partner account management, provider relations, sales, business development, or product management
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Direct experience working at a Channel or Alliances partner firm
- Existing working relationships with individual Partner channel professionals
- Relevant experience working in developing business relationships for joint go-to-market success
- Experience in or demonstrated understanding of the infrastructure outsourcing industry
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform research on and assist with execution on several time-sensitive project/deals at once in a fast- paced environment with minimal direction.
What will set you apart:
- References from Channel and Alliance partner firms
- Experience in IT infrastructure transformation engagements
- Mastery of legacy IT such as IBM mainframe and mid-range with linkage to modern platforms like public cloud
- Existing relationships and contacts that will drive robust interaction with the Channels & Alliances community
Travel to various partner sites will be estimated at 25% of weeks will involve travel.