Channel Program Specialist at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports to: Manager, Channel Enablement
This role will support the expansion of Paylocity’s Channel & Alliances business by supplying our Channels Team and Marketing Team with impactful program support to drive strong, revenue-growing relationships with our channel partners.
- Support channel partner, marketing and sales needs associated with the Amplify Partner Program, delivering and improving Amplify co-marketing programs that may include contest, incentives, partner advisory board, and other duties as assigned.
- Support channels team with the development of materials for the Amplify Partner Program, the Partner Gift Program, SPARK, and other channels programs.
- Assist with the implementation, adoption, and revisions of new & existing channel and channel programs
- Review and improve our processes & programs, to drive efficiency and improve the partner experience
- Determine and present metrics and reporting connected with channel programs associated with this role
- Coordinate and conduct team activities, such as QBRs, Channel Process, etc.
- Provide scheduling support for team and VP Channels & Alliances as needed
The below represents some of the primary responsibilities of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 2-5 years’ experience supporting Channel or other comparable programs
- Experience with marketing content creation
- Experience with implementing new programs independently
- Presentation and training skills
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM technologies for reporting and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
As of 4/6/2021 this job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.