Client Onboarding Manager (Cloud Services) at iManage
Being a Client Onboarding Manager at iManage means…
You are responsible for the day to day iManage Cloud Customer Portfolio deployment planning, and management including overall Cloud customer satisfaction and reference-ability. You will be accountable for Cloud customer account administration, support, and direction while ensuring day-to-day operational success. In addition, you will interface directly with and provide guidance to our Cloud customer’s implementation services provider (iManage Partners), including key stakeholders such as the project manager, business sponsor, networking, and operations teams to ensure iManage Cloud onboarding success.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will work closely with the internal iManage team such as Cloud Operations and Cloud Support to ensure continuity when a customer transitions from implementation to ongoing operations in the iManage Cloud.
You will be responsible for supporting our customers located in both North and South America, and so working East Coast and Central Time hours is something you are comfortable with.
iM Responsible For...
- Providing day to day management of assigned cloud onboarding portfolio for project tasks and communications
- Proactively managing the relationship with internal and outsourced iManage Cloud implementation partners and customers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables and schedules; ensuring that the project team members are effectively communicating and collaborating
- Establishing and maintaining a business relationship with the iManage Cloud customer as well as the customer’s implementation team to ensure customer satisfaction with the implementation; serving as the first line of response for customer escalations during implementation
- Interfacing with internal iManage teams to ensure successful delivery of the components required for an iManage Cloud implementation including iManage CloudOpS, Networking, R&D, Pre-Sales, Sales, and Product Management.
- Maintaining cloud-related customer data in appropriate systems including: Salesforce, DevOps, ZenDesk, etc.
- Listening to customer and partner feedback and resolving any issues or conflicts
- Assisting with developing relationships with onboarding customers/partners that promote retention and loyalty
- Ensuring that new customers are referenceable 60 days after go-live for new deployments and upgrades
- Learning and supporting iManage Cloud Product lines for customer onboarding
- Educating iManage cloud implementation partners for cloud onboarding processes
- Remaining current on technology and process changes as it relates to Cloud Services and Onboarding
- Supporting department initiatives which include but not limited to projects such as documentation updates, reporting metrics, and net promoter scores
iM Qualified Because I have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Administration, Information Management, Computer Science or the equivalent
- A minimum of 3-5+ Years’ experience managing software implementation projects
- Project Management skills
- SaaS/PaaS implementation experience
- Excellent business communication, organizational and project management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills
Bonus Points Because I have...
- A working knowledge of iManage products
- Used SalesForce and ticketing systems
- A team player attitude; an ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A PMP certification
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/