Client Service Director at Muros
Client Services Director
Muros | muros.co
Muros is a rapidly growing art activation agency, partnering with some of the best artists in the world to create first-of-its-kind experiences for brands and businesses. We specialize in mural and street art to create truly authentic and impactful connections between organizations and the communities they serve.
Our vision is to get more art seen by providing new platforms for all types of artists to showcase their work.
About The Role
In the Client Services Director role you’ll have two key focus areas: account management and project management. You’ll be the person that manages all the details and knows what’s moving and shaking on each and every project. You’ll use your keen attention to detail to ensure every “I” is dotted and every “T’’ is crossed, while leveraging all that charm and charisma to build great relationships with clients big and small.
We want problem solvers and organized planners who are nimble and used to flexing. You can anticipate what’s coming but know how to adjust when the unexpected arises. If you’re the type to get your hands dirty and brazenly take on new twists and turns, you could be a great fit for this role.
To level set, we’re looking for you to manage what exists today but be excited about how you can mold and shape this role (and our business) moving forward. This includes the ability and experience to build a team to meet upcoming business needs. It also means we want someone who will truly help build the future of the organization through ingenuity and flawless follow through.
From managing workflow to budgets and logistical details, you’ll find ways to add structure where it’s lacking, jump in with creative solutions when you’ve got them and generally be down to take the bull by the horns. There is no playbook here … you’re gonna write it with support from our team.
What We’re Looking For
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience
- You understand how to organize a project spreadsheet and track details big and small
- You’re a natural leader that can support and build a team of rockstars to care for a growing client base; management experience a plus
- You know how to develop a project plan and follow it through to execution
- You were either gifted with sarcasm or you have an appreciation for it (or at least one person that you know has commented that you have a stellar sense of humor; ‘one person’ is a minimum and this is non-negotiable)
- You’ve managed clients and have a track record for building rapport quickly, following through with stellar results
- You work well under pressure and can navigate ambiguity through process and logic
- You’re eager to lead meetings and come prepared with an agenda
- You can develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress (and wouldn’t leave home without one)
- You’re comfortable and adaptable to various technologies, with a high degree of proficiency in emojis, possibly bitmojis; you’re basically really good at texting and can run circles in Excel, Slack or any other tool we throw at you
- You’re a stickler for details and don’t let things slip through the cracks
- You can, as needed, put on (and rock) a “sales hat” to help build new biz
- You can maintain a balanced workload that’s always prioritized and help a team do the same
- You’re a champion organizer of time with a high capacity to get sh*t done
- You communicate effectively and can build and maintain relationships with ease
- You’re an out of the box thinker, eager to express and share new ideas
- You can work autonomously but enjoy working in a team setting
- You’re a creative soul at your core and you truly believe in the value—and power—of art
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expert knowledge of project management and client services (partner/vendor/agency or maybe you’ve been the client that “gets it”)
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills … you listen and people listen to you
- You have decision-making skills that would make any exec swoon
- Excellent problem solving skills and great examples to showcase it
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced and sometimes crazy start-up environment. You’re in this for the long haul and want to be part of the movement
- Proven skills in project planning, roadmap development and detailed status reporting
- You’ve been called a “strategic thinker” and have oodles of examples to showcase it
This role will be located in Chicago, IL.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
Mostly because we do really cool and impactful sh*t … all while delivering great results. That’s a big part of it and we’re damn proud of it. You’ll also join Muros at an early stage of the company so you’ll have an incredible opportunity to work 1:1 with each of the Founders to help grow and shape the future of our organization.
Our team is passionate, fun and we get to work with some amazingly talented people. When you help bring your first 8000 sq. ft. mural to life and you see that ginormous masterpiece in front of you, you’ll find “results” take on a whole new meaning. There’s nothing like transforming an entire building or city block with a show stopping piece of artwork to get you fired up and ready to start your day again.
We also offer opportunities to travel if you’re into that sort of thing (but basically you should be into that sort of thing if you want to work here). Our business isn’t a 9-5 and admittedly requires flexibility so we try to flex with you. There are weekends and there are evenings here at Muros but we work hard to balance what we take with what we give.
We also offer a benefits package (dental/medical/vision) and profit sharing, hunker down in a cozy West Loop office space that’s on the third floor (i.e. daily exercise offering) and did we mention we put badass art out into the world?? In short, we’re a fun, work hard/play hard start up that’s ready to take the world by storm and we’d love to find the right person to join our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ
$85 - $90k
Marketing and Advertising