Cloud Project Manager at TransUnion
What We'll BringOur quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You’ll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.
What You'll Bring
· A Bachelor’s degree and several years project management experience with Cloud and/or IT Infrastructure, relevant functional experience, or a combination of education and experience.
· Working knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques, particularly agile methodologies. Scrum Master Experience or SM certification.
· Proven communication and organization skills are required.
· Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization.
· Strong leadership, the ability to work and communicate with executive management, and the ability to manage multiple, independents cross-functional projects simultaneously or as one cohesive program.
· Excellent planning, communication, negotiating, and collaboration skills.
· Proven ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
· PMP, Agile and SAFe certification is a plus.
Impact You'll MakeProject Manager responsible for assisting different stakeholders in identifying risks and issues that impact delivery related to pre-defined delivery milestones, tracking and reporting those risks and issues from identification through resolution, and clearly defining the impact in terms of changes to scope, timeline, or work effort related to the issue or risk.
· Manages multiple simultaneous projects from initiation through delivery: Ensures that projects remain on schedule, within budget and completed according to plan
· Partner with other Scrum masters, Program and project managers to identify risks and raise for decision-making.
· Develop collateral to assist Leadership in making decisions or manage risk
· Serve as the conduit to ensure overarching program efforts/asks from US work streams are being addressed by AWS teams
· Ensure status reporting related to the AWS work stream are fulfilled and serve as a single point of contact for executive level reporting.
· Manages resource/vendor onboarding, relationship and contracts
· Manages finance CapEx and OpEx to keep work stream budget and spending on track
· Identifies and manages project issues and risks and works to close or mitigate as appropriate
· Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members
· Works with director and other management to ensure that project management related activities support the strategic objectives of the company. Coordinates project prioritization, estimation, and overall scheduling process. · Works with resource managers to secure and allocate resources. Establishes effective communication across technical and non-technical departments and external stakeholders in order to identify key milestones and due dates