CMMS/EAM Software & Training Consultant
Join our team and experience CMMS Data Group!
At CMMS Data Group, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of maintenance and reliability. We work smart, and we are serious about what we do.
About the Role
CMMS Data Group seeks a driven Professional Services Group (PSG) Consultant to serve as a system matter expert within our consulting team. The PSG Consultant will provide direction to administrative users on application configurations, modifications, and implementation plans related to their Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS). This will include in depth training of end users and/or clients on the functions of the CMMS application. This position requires a minimum of 60% travel.
▪ Train customers on various CMMS software packages, both on-site and off-site.
▪ Provide a high level of customer service to each customer.
▪ Perform various software installations.
▪ Provide technical support to customers.
▪ Ability to follow accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree
▪ Outgoing personality with the ability to perform and work well under pressure.
▪ The ability to handle day-to-day work challenges and shifting priorities.
▪ Strong inter-personal communication skills and professionalism.
▪ Proven ability to write clear and concise documentation, procedures, and correspondence.
▪ Attention to detail, clear verbal and written communication skills, can handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the following technologies:
• SaaS Application Administration
• Technical Support Experience
• Project Management
• Windows Mobile, iOS and Android Mobile Devices
• Salesforce CRM
As a PSG Consultant you will receive:
• Competitive salary with bonus.
• Exceptional company contribution to healthcare. (Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans)
• 401(k) benefits with company contribution.
• Continuing education program for degree or professional development.
• PTO, holidays, and company outings.