Commercial Lending Experienced Consultant at West Monroe Partners
Commercial Lending Experienced Consultant
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their Clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with Clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking an Experienced Consultant with Financial Services and Co nsulting expertise to join our Financial Services Practice. As many banks who have survived the worst of the financial crisis look to position themselves for growth and prosperity in a new banking landscape, there are many exciting opportunities to work with new and existing Clients on strategy, transformation, and delivery engagements. With consolidation, regulation, technology advances and significant market-level change, this role is well positioned for engagements spanning business, technology, and management consulting services. The role will involve applying personal and corporate knowledge and experience to tailor solutions and build partnerships helping our Clients gain competitive advantage in their markets. You will help business and technology executives solve key problems within the financial services industry while building your career at one of the best places to work.
This position can be based in New York, Chicago, Seattle or Los Angeles.
Lending Skills and Experience:
* Industry experience in one or more of the following segments: Commercial Lending / Leasing, Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending, Equipment Finance, Alternative Business Lending, Consumer Lending / Leasing, Mortgage / Home Equity, Commercial Banking
* Solutions experience in one or more of the following Commercial Lending areas: Business Process Optimization, Credit & Portfolio Analytics, Commercial Loan Product, Commercial Lending Sales Process, Loan / Lease Origination Systems, Loan Servicing, Risk Management
* Experience with one or more of the following Competencies: Business Requirements Development / Gap Analysis, Quality Assurance, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Experience, System Implementation / Integration, Testing, Training
* Experience with industry-leading Commercial Loan Origination Systems (LOS’) including nCino, Capitalstream, CreditQuest, WebEquity, and/or Sageworks desired
* Experience with industry-leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, Oracle, etc. desired
* BS in Business, Accounting, Finance, or similar field
* 1-2 years of either Financial Services industry and/or professional services consulting experience including Client delivery
* Commercial Lending experience within the Financial Services industry is a plus
* Strong entrepreneurial spirit
* Experience managing / leading work streams is desired
* Recent experience or proficiency with financial services industry projects desired
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with Client representatives at all levels
* Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
* Ability to Travel Monday - Thursday (weekly) up to 70%
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.