Construction Project Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We’re technology driven, have tons of energy and we love what we do – great people and great products alongside our impeccable customer service (83 NPS, unheard of!). We’re in a Ravenswood loft style office building with exposed brick and duct work, and windows we can actually open during the summer. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Not just major holidays, we have any holiday parties -- Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day, you get the picture.
- Access to our free nurse practitioner/acupuncturist and massage therapist.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health care coverage – dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
- Best of all, we help you become a homeowners with a big fat employee discount on the origination fees. Already own? We offer discounted refinances through Guaranteed Rate.
What's the Role?
We are currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated Construction & Design Associate to join our innovative and passionate team.
- As part of the Construction & Design team, the candidate must be able to clearly communicate and closely work with GR’s Real Estate, Workplace Services, Facilities, and in-house construction teams on new and existing Guaranteed Rate offices nationwide, to achieve individual, departmental and company goals.
- Manages bidding process and installations of low voltage cabling and power outlets as required per scope of work for each branch location.
- Works with sign vendors and GR’s Marketing to procure exterior signage for new branches when required.
- Tracks target dates and deliverables to maintain overall project schedules.
- Maintains records of project details in Guaranteed Rate’s project management database.
- Manages Guaranteed Rate’s employee moves at GR’s headquarter offices and satellite locations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Suite highly desired, though not required.
- Must be able read and understand simple electrical and furniture plans.
- No supervisory responsibilities will be required.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.