How you’ll make an impact:
As a Software Implementation Consultant on our Advanced Planning (AP) team, you be implementing the Financial Planning solution of our software, StrataJazz®, and will partner directly with key financial team members at the largest health systems in the world. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Implement significant components of StrataJazz®, specific to Capital Planning, Operational Budgeting, and Management Reporting, at multiple clients across the country.
- Implementation includes configuring the user requirements, validate functionality, develop complex financial models, build reports, develop workflows, and test key features of the software.
- Help clients define their business and technical requirements for StrataJazz® and partner with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices in their capital and financial planning processes.
- Collaborate with Strata's Technical and Engineering Teams to ensure the product is aligned with client’s needs.
- Lead onsite and web-based client training to ensure clients understand specific features and functions related to StrataJazz®
- Communicate proactively with Strata team members, managers, and project managers on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks proactively.
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients.
- Work in an Agile environment and learn one of the most widely used and effective methodologies for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems containing Finance applications functionality (Lawson/Infor, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong experience with financial modeling, financial statement analysis, financial reporting, and general accounting concepts.
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, IF Statements)
- Willingness to travel within the US up to 35-50% (when it is safe to do so.)
- You’d really wow us if you have:
- Experience in finance or consulting within the healthcare industry
- Experience implementing and configuring software
- Experience using SQL or relational database concepts
- Experience working on capital investment projects from a finance or accounting perspective
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our solution StrataJazz® is the leading cloud-based SaaS financial planning, analytics and performance platform in healthcare. Since 1996, StrataJazz® has been helping hospitals with financial planning, decision support and continuous cost improvement solutions. Over 220 healthcare delivery systems and 1,000 hospitals, many of the largest and most influential in the U.S., rely on StrataJazz® to fuel their mission. Read more at www.stratadecision.com.