A Consultant, Customer Data Platforms serves as the day-to-day marketing technology point of contact and helps our clients get value out of their investment into a Customer Data Platform (CDP) by developing a strategic roadmap focused on activation. You will be working with a multidisciplinary team of Architects, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Digital Marketers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be a platform expert in one or more leading CDP solutions
- Provide deep domain expertise in our client’s business and broad knowledge of digital marketing together with a Marketing Strategist industry
- Assess and audit the current state of a client’s marketing technology stack together with a Solutions Architect
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and gather business requirements
- Translate business requirements into CDP use cases
- Prioritize CDP use cases together with the client
- Create a strategic CDP roadmap focused on activation
- Work with the Solution Architect to strategize, architect, and document a scalable CDP implementation, tailored to the client’s needs
- Provide hands-on support and platform training for our clients
- College degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, Data Science or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, or analytics
- At least 3 years of experience working in an agency environment
- At least 3 years of experience working with multi-channel marketing hubs by Adobe, Salesforce or similar
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms
- Strong understanding of data governance and compliance (i.e PII, PHI, GDPR, CCPA)
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI or similar is a plus
- Experience with A/B testing tools is a plus
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
For employment opportunities based in Canada:
Bounteous is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided at any point throughout the hiring process, provided the candidate makes their accommodation needs known to Bounteous. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Read Full Job Description