Consultant, Decision Support at Strata Decision Technology
How you’ll make an impact:
As a Software Implementation Consultant on our Decision Support (DS) team, you will be an expert at implementing the Revenue Analytics suite of our software, StrataJazz®. The Revenue Analytics suite includes both Contract Analytics, a tool that models reimbursement based on the payor contract language and Strategic Pricing, a tool that modifies the unit charge amount based on the client’s charge master. You will partner directly with and provide guidance to key team members at the largest health systems in the world. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Implement significant components of StrataJazz®, specific to Contract Analytics, Strategic Pricing, and Episode Analytics (bundled payment modeling) at multiple clients across the country.
- Implementation includes configuring the user requirements, validating functionality, developing complex contract models for Government and Commercial payors including both hospital and professional billing, building reports, developing workflows, and testing key features of the software.
- Help clients define their business and technical requirements for StrataJazz® and work with clients as a trusted advisor to implement best practices in payor contract modeling and charge master generation.
- Collaborate with Strata's Technical and Engineering Teams to ensure the product is aligned with client’s needs.
- Lead onsite and web-based client training to ensure clients understand specific features and functions related to StrataJazz®
- Communicate proactively with Strata team members, managers, and project managers on issues and risks that may arise during the project life cycle. Develop and execute action plans to mitigate risks proactively.
- Meaningfully contribute to operational improvement and strategic growth projects to enable Strata to continue to scale operations and continually improve our level of service to clients.
- Work in an Agile environment and learn one of the most widely used and effective methodologies for building and implementing high quality, feature-rich software.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance)
- Experience with Contract Modeling or Management systems (StrataJazz®, Optum, Syntellis, nTrive, Experian)
- Experience with payor/provider contract modeling, payor reimbursement, payor negotiations, and Medicare reimbursement
- Experience leading clients through complex projects with a focus on timeline and budget
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs, IF Statements)
- Willingness to travel within the US up to 30% (when it is safe to do so.)
- You’d really wow us if you have:
- Experience in healthcare consulting directly related to managed care, payor contracting, or provider contracting
- Experience implementing and configuring software
- Experience using SQL or relational database concepts
Here @ Strata…
Who we are:
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our culture is driven by our people solving problems together. We embrace learning, collaboration, and continuous career growth. We believe that each of our team member’s unique perspectives and experiences is what drives innovation and positive change. Together, we lift our customers, our products, our company and our community.
Here at Strata, we are guided by a set of principles called the StrataWay. These values keep us honest and ensure that we are always representing ourselves and our organization as best we can. They are at the core of who we are and how we support one another.
- Serve: We partner with our customers to provide quality solutions that will make their lives easier. We extend service to our community to drive purposeful change
- Rock: Our work makes a meaningful impact, no matter what role we play on the team. We are open and receptive to new ways of doing things, always innovating and never becoming complacent.
- Grow: We are life-long learners and embrace change that will help us grow professionally and personally. We embrace a culture of feedback and acknowledge that progress is more important than perfection.
- StrataPro: We show up every day as the best version of ourselves. We treat others as we would want to be treated (and then some). We commit to getting better every day in everything that we do, upholding the highest level of integrity even in the face of challenges.
Our solution StrataJazz® is the leading cloud-based SaaS financial planning, analytics and performance platform in healthcare. Since 1996, StrataJazz® has been helping hospitals with financial planning, decision support and continuous cost improvement solutions. Over 220 healthcare delivery systems and 1,000 hospitals, many of the largest and most influential in the U.S., rely on StrataJazz® to fuel their mission. Read more at www.stratadecision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)