Aleysian is a rapidly growing startup in the Salesforce consulting space. We are looking for a creative and driven Salesforce Consultant to implement, configure and extend the Salesforce platform for our clients. We believe that the best Salesforce consultants are people that are genuinely interested in learning and helping companies to succeed. We stress on the job training and are very open to candidates with a variety of backgrounds.
We are experts in helping our clients adopt and implement Salesforce as the heartbeat of their business processes, allowing employees to maximize their production and effectiveness. Most of our engagements are performed remotely from our offices in Chicago’s loop.
The Business Analyst Role is a client facing role that will assist in gathering configuration requirements from clients and collaborate with team members in designing, implementing and testing solutions for client business needs. The Consultant possesses broad and deep knowledge of the Salesforce platform and configures the Salesforce platform in response to client needs and planned usage for the platform.
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders to determine business requirements
- Documenting a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Support the configuration of the Salesforce environment according to client specifications and project scope
- Documentation and Testing of Salesforce Application functionality
- Collaboration with team members to validate that Solution meets business requirements and functions as desired by the Client
- Develop training materials for users and other consultants
- Willingness to learn in a rapidly moving environment
- Be results-oriented, able to take a task and achieve objectives with minimal guidance
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Comfort in working in a small company atmosphere at a fast pace
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without limitation
If you are a highly motivated self-starter looking for a fast-paced & fun environment in which to advance your career we strongly encourage you to apply.
Read Full Job Description