Coordinator, Logistics & Device Management
About The Role
As our Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for the execution of Yello's growing Logistics/TMS process (device provisioning, shipping, and receiving). This is a great entry-level opportunity to join an excellent company with an expanding logistics operation.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Provision devices, including ensuring devices are configured per client request
- Ensure devices are organized, imaged and prepared for shipment
- Utilize logistics software to execute shipping orders
- Complete provisioning for all devices before deployment
- Prepare shipments and follow internal procedures
What We're Looking For
- 1 year of logistics experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Familiar with iOS and Android devices
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time