Cornerstone LMS Consultant
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 - 5 years of expertise in Cornerstone Learning for training distribution and reporting.
- Ability to partner with diverse stakeholder groups to drive use of Cornerstone and provide best practice suggestions and implement those suggestions.
- Understanding of core human capital management data the drives training distribution.
- Ability to analyze issues and work with peers and internal groups to resolve.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
We'd Love to See
- Knowledge of 3rd party applications like LinkedIn Learning, Webex and Degreed.
- Familiarity with Workday or similar Human Capital Management system.
- Strong interest in expanding skill set beyond Learning Management Administration.
Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with a diverse set of teams to deliver learning programs which drive the TransUnion culture, enable our business users and ensure our regulatory commitments are met.
- Be a part of a growing team that enables HR strategy.
- Be the business point of contact for functional and technical support to users and business partners.
- Solve complex problems with your unique perspective.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.