Corporate Compliance Coordinator
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,800 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 40 million meals sold, Fooda operates in twenty-three major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
As the Corporate Compliance Coordinator, you are an individual contributor and will be responsible for working with Fooda’s corporate and local teams to ensure our services are operating according to local requirements.
The Corporate Compliance Coordinator will be involved in all the various stages of the government relations process including: research, education, and implementation.
This role requires a strong focus on clear communication with local health departments and other government agencies.
At its core, this role is about effectively identifying a path forward with various health departments for Fooda’s programs and working with them to establish long-term processes to support our continued growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Enforce market compliance with all permitting and equipment requirements.
- Research current and upcoming Fooda markets to understand the government structure, existing
- permitting options, and establishing best plans for market growth
- Determine how a jurisdiction is organized in each market, and initiate services when the time comes.
- Communicate with various government representatives of all levels utilizing various methods including email correspondence and phone conversations
- Assemble necessary documents and deliver information to upper management including CEO, Director of Account Management and Compliance and Market Directors as needed in a clear and concise format utilizing Fooda’s learning management system (Litmos)
- Master the application processes in a timely manner and serve as the Project Manager for each jurisdiction from submission to approval
- Facilitate the overall relationships with local health departments in existing and upcoming Fooda Markets
Who You Are:
- You are very organized and detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- You have a proven ability to multi-task, keeping tight control on contacts, project statuses, and next steps with a focus towards the critical path
- You have the ability to react on a moment’s notice when issues arise. You can re-prioritize on the fly and have a strong sense of urgency
- You are optimistic in the face of problems and are capable of finding solutions
- You are creative in your thought process and potential solutions, not allowing yourself to be limited to the tight structure of existing government processes
- You excel at creating solid lasting relationships based on trust
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable giving direction
- You are able to make quick decisions and provide guidance as needed
- You are savvy with technology and will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
What You Should Already Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in project management, operations or relevant experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound reasoning and decision-making ability; strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with, and build relationships, at all levels of the organization including CEO
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No recruiters please.