Corporate Program Manager
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
We are looking for an exceptionally skillful strategist to lead our Corporate program. You should have a knack for driving results and getting things done. You’ll be responsible for key decision making: analyzing the business and potential opportunities, setting the strategy, partnering with stakeholders, and leading change.
Our corporate business is growing rapidly; the right candidate has a self-starter attitude, coupled with the critical thinking and analytical skills to tackle any problem or business challenge. You must be able to collaborate with teams across the organization and adapt as the business grows or the context changes. We are scrappy entrepreneurs here at Grubhub so launching, learning and improving are a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Craft our corporate strategy in partnership with key business leaders, including go-to-market strategy, customer segmentation, pricing strategy, etc.
- Establish corporate product needs based both on our current offerings and untapped market opportunity; work with the product and technology teams through the requirements, development and release process to ensure that those needs are met
- Identify structural and process improvement opportunities for our Corporate teams (e.g. sales, account management) and own testing and implementation of those
- Define corporate client KPIs (e.g. LTV, CAC, overall cost structure etc.) across entire lifecycle and drive initiatives that improve those metrics with the greatest impact
- Measure the net effect of initiatives on relevant short- and long-term financial, operational, and customer experience KPIs
- Collaborate across the Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Product, Technology, Care, and Market Operations teams in executing the defined strategy
- Lead migration of existing corporate business onto our end-state technology platform
You Should Have
- 5-7+ years of experience in strategy and operational roles; must be an adept strategist with experience owning end-to-end implementation
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail; Digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the business; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel; SQL a plus)
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ambitions goals
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or analytical field; MBA is required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.