The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority. Enova has not yet determined a return to office date, but will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before such date. Proof of vaccination will be required. Enova will consider exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis for those who need accommodation due to medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs or practices.
About the role:
The Creative Project Manager will report into our Studios team and lead processes, efficiencies, and execution of creative deliverables to support our growing businesses. They are responsible for resourcing, prioritization and measurement of high-impact, high-value work. They collaborate with internal stakeholders, leaders and our in-house creative team members to prioritize, assign and manage the completion of projects. The Studios Marketing Coordinator supports account management responsibilities, focusing on developing relationships and meeting the needs of our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Creative Project Manager you’ll own resourcing and timely delivery of 60+ concurrent projects from intake through delivery using Robohead, Jira Agile, and other tools. You’ll be consistently monitoring the teams’ workflow, balancing against shifting business priorities and communicating project status/roadblocks. You’ll lead daily scrums to track status of deliverables, ensuring there is proper prioritization and documentation of all projects all while maintaining good team health. You’ll ensure the time of the creative team is well-managed, alerting when a resource is needed. Partnering with the Creative Director, you will serve as the day-to-day thought partner, guide and go-to resource for anything team/project related. Growth opportunity to expand the role to support the larger Marketing department.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of creative operations and/or project management experience within an in-house or agency setting
- Demonstrated ability to confidently lead projects, asking questions others may not be thinking about, and making decisions
- Ability to evaluate projects and simplify steps throughout workflow
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and ability to interface with all levels of management, peers, and partners
- Understanding of data and analytics to help guide prioritization and creative choices
- Experience in the nuances of creative management and process
- Excellent communication skills and are diligent with follow ups across teams
- Experience project and resource forecasting and planning
About our Enova Studios team:
Enova Studios is a full-service in-house creative agency. We partner with our brands to concept and create the ideas — big and small — that accomplish our shared goal: selling our products and building our business. We work in small, collaborative teams on internal projects for Enova, as well as each of our 10 international brands. Our services include copy and content writing, digital design, UX design, front-end development, and production.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.