Customer Integration Specialist
FourKites is looking for an experienced Customer Integration Specialist who will work directly with our Fortune 100 customers to handle implementation and integration of our innovative tracking software within existing systems, such as JDA, Oracle, SAP, etc.
This customer facing and hands-on technical position requires working in a team and as an individual, contributing to all aspects of system integration including design, needs analysis, design review, testing, implementation, and validation.
- Lead technical design discussions, gathering client requirements and translating them into implementable solutions
- Provide best practice recommendations around setup of integration and data transmission
- Customer-facing technical project support, working directly with client technical leads during the needs analysis, design, build, testing, deployment, and validation phases
- Assist with and develop documentation for integration offering, sharing knowledge with internal customer facing teams
- Document technical best practices for integration and implementation projects
- Scope technical work for integration engineering team, prioritizing projects and ensuring key requirements are provided up front
- Provide technical expertise to Customers and Implementation Managers on integration projects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex issues and find resolutions
- Should be able to report issues back to the development team in a precise manner, be able to identify and reproduce the issue reported by the customer
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Customer facing experience with enterprise-level clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of leading TMSs, such as JDA, Oracle, SAP, BluJay, MercuryGate, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols (FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of web service calls (API, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Understanding of file structures (XML, EDI, flat file, etc.)
- Ability to read and debug complex code
- Experience in the logistics industry or with Transportation Management Systems a plus
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.