Customer Onboarding Representative
Join our team and experience CMMS Data Group!
At CMMS Data Group, we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of maintenance and reliability. We work smart, and we are serious about what we do.
About the Role
The customer onboarding representative is involved in setting up new accounts and onboarding customers after the purchase is made. You will utilize your problem-solving skills to meet the customers scheduling needs and will work closely with the sales team/consultants to ensure services are delivered successfully. If you enjoy working with people, have exceptional communication skills, and love working in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment, then CMMS Data Group is the place for you. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
- Process Incoming Orders.
- Schedule Training & Consulting Services
- Release Technical Support Services
- Process License Increases/Decreases
- Release Database(s)
- Update Customer Accounts
- Work with customers via phone and email.
- Create and manage standard operating procedures.
- Schedule future Chicago and virtual training classes.
- Reserve conference rooms and prepare for training sessions.
- Take pictures of customer training sessions.
- Assist with data cleanup, site reports, and other projects.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or three years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and CRM Software (Salesforce is a plus).
- Great multi-tasker and can hold themselves accountable with their workload.
- Can understand the customers’ needs in order to effectively schedule services.
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to prioritize multiple requests.
- You are an excellent communicator, boasting excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About CMMS Data Group
CMMS Data Group is a leading provider of enterprise cloud, on-premises, and mobile applications for maintenance and facilities professionals. Founded in 2000, CMMS Data Group delivers award-winning asset management, inventory management, purchasing management, and work order management applications designed for companies across a wide array of industry verticals. Over 1,100 organizations, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected CMMS Data Group. CMMS Data Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.