Customer Success Manager
XSELL Technologies, Inc.
XSELL Technologies is transforming the way businesses interact with their customers to build more meaningful relationships. We leverage augmented intelligence to deliver digital personalization at scale. Our unique business model brings together proprietary cloud-based natural language processing with deep human expertise to empower the best real-time responses to exponentially increase sales and conversion rates alongside an unmatched customer service experience.
At XSELL, you will be poised to write the best chapter of your career. The time is now!
We have spent the last four years envisioning and creating a platform that today is transformative, but tomorrow will be mainstream. The next chapter of our company's growth is right around the corner. We are looking for wildly talented, capable people who can grow with us at a fast pace, take on more, lead through ambiguity and want to be a part of something important and meaningful. At XSELL we foster an entrepreneurial, results driven work environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, inclusive team.
Overview of the Role
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to support our clients on a day to day level. You will be the go-to partner for our clients in helping them with best practices on how to use our technology along with troubleshooting issues when they arise. We support a variety of clients in a variety of industries, so adaptability is key. We are looking for someone who has strong customer service skills and can communicate effectively between internal and external teams.
Ways You’ll Contribute
- Establish and grow relationships as trusted advisor to the primary operational contacts within customer contact centers
- Focus on customer success and help indirectly manage the operations of the customer contact centers to drive desired behaviors and tool utilization
- The ability to work as a team member and provide leadership to junior team members
- Analyze data and metrics to identify potential trending issues
- Participate in recurring operations meetings with the Customer Success Team and customers to ensure positive relationships and outcomes are maintained
- Manage Day-to-Day escalations and resolution tracking
- Lead and participate in customer feedback sessions
- Advise internal departments of the customer's operational strategy
- Provide product overviews and training at customer contact centers
- Work cross functionally within the company to support customer outcomes
- Respond to customer requests for product enhancements
- Be customer focused and an advocate for the users of our products
- Other job-related duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
In order to be successful, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years overall experience. Customer service, call center, healthcare preferred (within an Enterprise SaaS company)
- 1+ years of experience within Customer Success preferred
- Project Management, Sales, or Product experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented approach
- Ability to self-start and solve problem
- Servant leadership
- Must be eligible to work in the US without needing sponsorship
XSELL is committed to a culture of teamwork; where everyone works together to plan, do, learn, and continuously improve. We accomplish that by staying true to our core value.
- Best Chapter: Every XSELLer is plugged in and focused on writing their “the best chapter yet”, both personally and professionally. We believe in working hard to achieve success, but that success only comes if we are doing it together. We do this with a high level of humility, integrity and compassion towards out coworkers. We celebrate and recognize each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
- Know Us By Our Results: We do what we say and say what we do. Our coworkers and clients will “know us by our results” – we welcome that and embrace transparency and measurement.
- Do It The XSELL Way: Together we are building an inclusive culture full of top performing, talented people that are striving towards common goals with resilience. People will admire not only the work we do but also that we “do it the XSELL way” – as one team. We do this through strong communication, collaboration and accountability to each other.
- Open for Business: We are always “open for business” – fiercely committed to improving ourselves, our team and our company. We stay curious and approach every situation as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Conversations Happen In the Room: Feedback is imperative to our collective success. We approach the “conversation in the room” with respect, empathy and candor. Our dialogue with each other is always open and honest.
XSELL Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.