Data Capability Lead
A program leader responsible for leading the growth of a capability at Kin + Carta. Focused on leading efforts around the formation of the capabilities demand generation and conversion activities ensuring that all resources are available, outcomes are defined and measured. These activities include aligning with partnership teams, capability leadership, sales and demand enablement along with delivery. The portfolio manager is also the primary bridge/cross-link between the delivery organization and the capability drive function ensuring that information and strategies are exchanged and aligned to provide superior delivery for our clients and growth for our employees.
FIRM STEWARDSHIP & STRATEGY
- Lead and operate the capability operating model framework and process for emerging, growing and maintaining capability maturity quarter by quarter leveraging a maturity model and playbook.
- Responsible for driving the creation of content, the capability strategies and execution, progress on trends and positions for marketing distribution and/or presentation at events.
- Primary cross-link executive to consulting services leadership for alignment on the capability to ensure the progress of position and growth of the capability.
- Owner of all capability KPIs, Entity initiatives and rocks and creator of QBR analytics and presentation materials.
- Drives creating of content with marketing and sales to enrich the processes and information intelligence to better manage the top of funnel given the direction of capabilities, market intelligence, and client demand to give Kin + Carta the best position for success and growth.
- Identify and document case studies across Kin + Carta's capabilities to further our position on with clients and posture the capabilities by vertical.
- The primary owner of all demand generation targets for the capability ensures that we are driving towards the target by ensuring consistent capability campaigns are executed driving more lead conversations.
- Collaboratively work among internal departments to ensure alignment, examining market trends to assist in developing ways for the organization to remain competitive and speak to the market.
- Working with casting, CS leadership and People Operations to align on skills gaps and growth assessments and plans to ensure that we have the required talent to meet the client demand and/or partnership requirements.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.