Deal Implementation & Special Projects Associate
What you do at Avant
- Immediately after Avant on-boards a new Powered-by-Avant bank partner, you will be responsible for operationalizing all of our obligations to such bank partner (such obligations will be provided to you in an easily digestible form). You will meet with each business owner to communicate the obligations impacting their department, and work to establish processes (whether manual or automated) by which Avant can ensure it will meet such requirements.
- Following the establishment of such processes for any given bank partner, you will continually monitor Avant operations and meet regularly with the business owners to ensure ongoing compliance with said requirements.
- Upon learning that we’ve failed to meet any deal requirement(s), you will work with the bank partner relationship owner and the business owner to promptly remediate the issues and ensure proper communication of the issue to the bank partner.
- You will be in charge of special projects impacting all of our bank partners such as managing the addition of vendors to banks’ platforms, Service Level Agreements across bank partners, and the remediation process for findings during due diligence.
- You will participate in continuous improvement efforts, including improving department policies, procedures, and controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a project management role
- Strong background in working across various functions within an organization to implement new, high-impact processes and procedures
- Demonstrated history of taking personal initiative
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Past proven ability to handle and execute on complex projects with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Able to effectively collaborate with other departments and external parties
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.