ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We're growing rapidly and need a Deliverability Specialist to help manage our email deliverability processes. You will be a vital part of the Compliance and Deliverability team. You will educate and enable customers, work with Mailbox Providers, and drive innovation around email technology. You will live and thrive at the intersection of business, technology, data, and the customer experience.
The position requires a strong technical working knowledge of email marketing and deliverability. This work involves remediating blacklists, identifying spam traps, working with Mailbox Providers to optimize sending rates, and consulting with clients to make sure they send email using best practices. The ability to explain complex concepts, while supporting your position with well-reasoned analysis is vital.
You will develop documentation, blogs, help articles, etc on strategies that improve both our clients and the ActiveCampaign customer-facing organizations. You'll partner with Customer Success, Support, Sales, Product, and Data Scientists to develop and integrate strategies that improve both our customers and our teams.
What your day could consist of:
- Respond to deliverability related support tickets and deliver expert escalation on specific customer issues
- Conduct in-depth investigations, reviews, and audits into email sending practices
- Monitor delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation
- Monitor outgoing sending queues to identify and resolve potential issues
- Investigate bottlenecks reported by our backend systems and/or users
- Analyze bounce logs/trends to identify potential issues
- Assist customers with blocks, blacklists, spam traps, and issues with Mailbox Providers
- Establish direct relationships with Mailbox Providers to keep up with industry updates and mitigate deliverability issues
- Maintain strong relationships with Customers, Product, Sales, Support, and Success teams
- Take an active role in thought leadership through writing blogs, articles, and whitepapers
What is needed:
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in an analytic, data-driven email deliverability role
- Knowledge of EMEA (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa), NA (North America), LATAM (Latin America), and APAC (Asia-Pacific) Mailbox Providers
- Comprehensive understanding of CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR, and other international email regulations
- Thorough understanding of Mailbox Provider procedures (feedback loops, postmaster pages, etc.)
- Solid technical foundation: DNS, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC
- Experience with compliance fraud or abuse investigations
- Expertise with third-party tools: Ehawk, Invaluement, Return Path, 250OK, eDataSouce
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.