Delivery Manager at 10th Magnitude
10th Magnitude is looking for a Delivery Manager to help ensure that strategic consulting engagements are delivered successfully resulting in satisfied customers. Working closely and cross-functionally with the sales and engineering teams, this position requires the ability to manage several projects, a general technical background and some project management experience. It is extremely important for this person to possess excellent communication and organizational skills to routinely interact with team members as well as external clients. They are a problem solver, able to learn new things quickly and have great attention for detail. The work is varied and challenging and you must enjoy and thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment.
- Creates, maintains and communicates detailed project plans to internal and external stakeholders throughout the project.
- Establishes and maintains project communication with external stakeholders as well as the internal team
- Manages all aspects of the project including scope, budget, timeline, risk, quality and communication
- Works closely with the delivery team to ensure they are on track with daily/weekly/monthly deadlines and deliverables
- Ensures all change requests, purchase orders, resourcing requests and risks registers are monitored and kept up to date.
- You like to build relationships and are always thinking: “how can we do more together?”
- You have a passion for technology, a thirst for knowledge, and a knack for sharing
- You are a little bit sales, a little bit project management, and a whole lotta business
- You understand how customer problems are solved through solutions that come from many different but related components
- You find pleasure in being the “multiple hats and several balls in the air” person in the room
- When you see opportunities on the horizon you also see the path to get there
- You are an excellent communicator across several mediums