Design Project Specialist
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we're creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our design project specialist will help us evolve our creative concepts into deliverables -- on time and on budget. You’ll be the brains behind scoping and planning our projects. Then, you’ll connect the dots between internal teams and our outside vendors so our design group can do its best work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You’ll effectively partner with our design team, broader marketing team and other product team members to run the entire life cycle of a project — ranging from digital and print design to sales decks and photo/video production.
- You’ll ensure those projects are delivered on time and within budget, and raise the red flag before challenges become problems
- You’ll be responsible for project planning and driving scoping conversations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have at least 2 years of project management experience within a creative environment
- You’re capable of handling a full range of projects, like branding, digital, marketing, and sales, and corralling your team to craft high-quality work
- You have a solid understanding of the steps/deliverables needed by teams to create and deliver digital, print, copy/content, and creative deliverables, and experience negotiating and handling vendors as needed
- You’re comfortable planning projects and driving scoping conversations — from start to finish, colleagues and partners alike rely on you to turn ideas into tangible assets
- You’re motivated by a dynamic, collaborative environment and have the interpersonal skills to push work forward in a timely manner
- You’re a problem solver who enjoys working cross-functionally and delivering great results for members and partners
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.