Digital Experience Strategy Lead - Growth at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Digital Experience Strategy Lead will take a primary role in shaping and driving strategic engagements across all Rightpoint offices and across all solution offerings that we go to market with. You will play an instrumental role supporting our BD and Account Management Teams and provide credentialized thought leadership while guiding, delivering, and pursuing the work. The Digital Experience Strategy Lead is a member of the Strategic Growth Team that is tasked with identifying, evaluating, and pursuing impactful projects that will foster account growth, and growth in specific solution areas that are a focus for the company.
What You'll Be Doing and the Impact You'll Make:
- Digital Transformation: Consult with and enable clients to think and operate differently across solutions focused on omni-channel, commerce, digital experience, brand development, data/technology, analytics insights, research, human/culture, capital and change management considerations.
- Domain Knowledge & Thought Leadership: You will work with C-suite executives to problem-solve on their key issues and provide actionable recommendations leveraging your technology know-how and business sense. You will apply standard consulting frameworks and methodologies and guide others to leverage those consulting techniques and application of tools in the proper context to deliver differentiated and well thought out solutions.
- Innovation in Digital Strategy: Build an agency perspective of how the digital strategy landscape will evolve based on new trends and emerging tech (i.e. how does machine learning and artificial intelligence impact Commerce? etc.) and bring differentiated thinking to client engagements.
- Strategic Account Leadership: Support Practice and Geo Leadership, account managers and the business development team in presenting our strategic capabilities to vetted prospects and clients, while maintaining an influencing relationship to secure and nourish those investments.
The immediate focus will be on shaping and pursuing Digital Strategy engagements, while supporting long-term client best and helping local account and Geo leadership establish day-to-day run-state ownership over time.
Your role will be to help drive the commercial success and client adoption of this exciting new portfolio of offerings. This is a highly client-facing role requiring multifaceted capabilities that span across predefined and new services. Your primary responsibility will be to work in conjunction with Rightpoint Leadership to qualify, shape and deliver a growth-focused roadmap looking at immediate and near-term options while embedding the digital strategy capabilities of the entire organization across strategic geos and brands. We are leading the digital business transformation of our clients and moving digital strategy deeper into the everyday working of the team, which is essential for our overall growth strategy.
Additionally, we're looking for the following in the role:
- Relevant digital agency/consultancy experience
- A mastery of Digital Strategy and how it supports all phases of our client's go-to market strategy
- Experience of design thinking methodology, as well as how that applies to improving any aspect of CX
- The ability to guide the strategy of multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, intense, supportive culture and environment
The ability to understand client needs and business problems and be able to collaborate with and lead a multi-faceted team of designers/engineers to arrive at a strategy and solution.
- Visit our clients and prospects, presenting our capabilities, securing new projects and writing compelling proposals
- Evangelize our service internally and externally and become an expert in the capabilities we can offer
- Partner closely with Regional leadership to determine what pursuits are appropriate for the Business Design team to respond to AND how to respond (i.e. level of effort)
- Help define new standards in client engagement and pursuit excellence to help promote scale across regional/geo leadership and revenue functions
Team and Practice (varies per office)
- Build Strategy/Experience Culture in the broader geo and professional community
- Serve as a local representative of Strategic Growth Leadership, supporting Clients & Engagements across geos
- Provide ongoing education and insight into strategic opportunities, initiatives and their role in the overall mix - from process efficiency and creative alignment to advanced segmentation and omnichannel thinking
- Experience and ability to collaborate with diverse teams, and nurture relationships across Rightpoint and Genpact (holding company) 1:1 interaction, facilitated group sessions and field observation
- Serve as a 2-way conduit for professional communication of key National Practice initiatives and local market needs
Operations and People
- Advanced ability to coach and develop team members (this role is not focused solely on delivering work); This role needs to help launch initiatives, give direction and know what to do, so candidates should be able to not only extrapolate the opportunities/insights from the engagement and turn those into actionable plans – but can teach others to do so as well.
- Learn team member strengths and development opportunities and provide staffing recommendations during weekly local staffing meetings
- Support creation of job descriptions and the hiring plan for critical approved hires
- Support building a pool of local contractors/talent
- Ability to lead pursuits, projects and teams, while at the same time being excited to also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the work (we are a very hands-on company at all levels)
- Collaborate closely with Analytics, Research, Content and Creative to build rich, meaningful relationships across all our practices to help support the vision
- Excellent track record and evidence of implementation success on a complex, massive, global scale
What we'd love to see:
- A genuine team player that believes and executes a servant-leader philosophy and day-to-day work style
- Ensures clients are delighted with work – we strive for 100% referenceable customers and believe that each engagement is an opportunity to build long-standing relationships and partners
- Build and scale a world-class strategy execution team that complements our broader portfolio of offerings, skillsets and functions
- Comfortable with ambiguity and will be a self-starter who thrives on being able to create and convert genuine opportunities from complexity
- Strong knowledge of running an effective digital strategy practice and the core consulting frameworks, services, analytics, contributing factors, performance indicators and problem-solving methodologies
- Experience of the following would be desirable: an understanding of the principles of Experience Design, storytelling as it relates to digital strategy, the role of data in consulting effectiveness and experience working with design, content and/or technology teams
- Portfolio transformation - The ability to work with Account Teams to identify and convert unrealized opportunities and right-size current engagements
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally
- Experience of having managed complex engagements with internal/external resources
- Experience: 8 to 10+ years of experience required; (Commerce and/or Consumer Packaged Goods experience is a benefit but not a requirement)
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.