Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company. Now called Rightpoint Commerce.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for Digital Project Manager. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.Intro:
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager / Web Producer with multiple years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating web development projects and teams.
We’ll need you to:
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for non-profits, etc.
- Interface effectively with professionals at the highest organizational levels within SD’s client base
- Direct and participate in the full life cycle of a website build including functional specifications, preparing work estimates, scheduling and leading cross-functional teams, QA, and deployment
- Work within platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and others
- Ensure consistency and accuracy throughout the process, especially leading up to project launch
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior agency experience in a Project Manager or Producer role
- Proven track record of delivering successful interactive and ecommerce sites
- Strong command of standard Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Apply if you:
- Enjoy a challenge and are looking to grow
- Want to work on diverse projects and platforms
- Are excited to work on high profile brands with complex requirements
- Are you looking for a company that places value on training and skills development!!