Digital Project Manager
In this role, you will not just manage digital projects but lead them -- helping direct strategy and overall team focus, practicing both soft skills (relationship building, leadership, “sales” of design decisions) and hard skills (content entry, user flows, scope documentation, etc).
At Clique, our Project Managers build valuable client relationships and lead the full project cycle for funded startups (Signal, SendGrid), Fortune 500 clients(McDonalds) and leading organizations like The Second City, Denver Arts and Venues and Northwestern University. We design and build a wide variety of digital products & experiences: Web Sites, Mobile Apps, Ecommerce, Custom Dashboards, Content Workshops and Design Sprints.
- Full ownership of projects from kickoff through launch & beyond for a variety of clients
- Act as primary communication contact and consultant for clients to help them achieve their goals
- Ensure milestones are met by managing client and internal team
- Produce detailed technical scopes, project timelines, creative briefs, resource plans, risk management plans and test scripts utilizing appropriate tools
- Create plans for additional project needs that may fall outside “typical” process for example, extensive QA plans & execution, custom technology pieces, leadership of large content migration projects, participating in User Interviews and Design Sprints.
- Positively influencing and working to problem solve with a cross-capability team as well as the other Project Managers
- Strong understanding of digital design and engineering process or Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- 2 - 4 years Project Management experience a field such as Marketing, Design, IT etc.
- Demonstrated ability to present work and speak professionally in client presentations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with multidisciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of enterprise software (G Suite, Slack, Excel, JIRA/Wrike or other similar task & PM tool) and familiarity with CMS constructs (WordPress, Drupal or other)
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Additional training or certification focused on Project Management, Software delivery or Agile/Scrum knowledge (PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM…)
- Specialization or experience in an additional supplementary area of digital such as SEO, HTML/CSS, User Experience or Content Management Systems
You Might be the Right Person If:
- You face problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- You aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- You are self-motivated and want to build something!
- You are driven by a desire to make the jobs of those around you easier and lead with positivity
- You consider yourself a teacher of your craft and also an ever-learning student
- Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work".
- We are serious about being an inclusive place for people looking to do great work. Read our full inclusion statement at cliquestudios.com/inclusion
- 100% committed to being a highly engaged team. How? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and leadership—we call it HappyMeter. At our clients’ requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
- Driven by team-sourced and supported values: Build Something, Be a Student and a Teacher, and Make Somebody's Job Easier. Learn more at cliquestudios.com/values
- We’ve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards.
Career and Personal Growth
- Proactive review every 6 months to check-in on performance goals, alignment with values and your current level of engagement w/ your work.
- Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U + $1,000 stipend for external training
- Time off for volunteering
- Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
- Company Growth = Career growth. We’ve grown every year of our existence through an organic “growth through quality” strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
Flexibility and Security
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
- 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
- 3 sick days, plus unlimited work from home for personal and family illness.
- Paid parental leave
- Work at our Michigan Ave Office or TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
- Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
- 401k, with match after 1 year