Digital Solutions Lead at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Thanks for your interest in Conversant, an Epsilon company!
Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry!
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
Excellence – We work toward perfection in all that we do, and we do not settle for second best.
Passion – We enjoy what we do, and our teamwork, drive and focus help us discover just how good we can be.
Service – We delight our client partners by providing exceptional value and unparalleled service.
Integrity – We are open, honest, trustworthy and respectful with clients, our co-workers and our community.
Leadership – We are leaders, not followers.
Ownership – We are accountable and responsible for our client’s success.
New Ideas – We initiate change to improve our business, products, services and solutions.
Conversant is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you.
General Purpose of Job:
Support the Pre-Sales Account Management and Business Development teams with tasks essential to closing new deals and onboarding new clients onto the Conversant Platform across multiple product lines. This is a hands-on position that entails multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally with several Conversant teams, and provides critical support to Sales and Clients to continuously drive revenue and meet the needs of our business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Business Development team through essential tasks including; creating and presenting new client on-boarding presentations, generating, maintaining and enforcing new client launch timelines and managing pre-sales action items and follow up with task owners to completion. (50%)
- Solution and coordinate the on-boarding and execution of new clients. This includes documenting and communicating necessary campaign requirements in order to launch as efficiently as possible and seamlessly transition new clients to the assigned Account Management team. (30%)
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Technical Integration, Creative, Media and Analytics to verify, communicate and confirm program requirements (10%)
- Manage and maintain Pre-Sales client launch status & onboarding documentation (5%)
- Campaign Launch Execution, Process & Project Management (5%)
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Proven track record in Account Management and/or Project Management
- Ability to manage teams of 1-2 direct reports
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Very strong analytical/reporting skills
- Experience with managing creative copy and design using data and testing methodologies
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically and identify areas of improvement and act on them
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude
Experience and Education
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with a Masters a Plus
- Years of Experience: 9+ years of total experience with a proven track record in Account Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Management experience preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.