Director, Partner Success Engineering
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With 75,000 restaurants and 10 million diners across 1,300 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
We’re looking for a leader who has experience with onboard and transform and build-out our Restaurant Partners platforms. This role will require technical expertise in custom integrations.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Onboard large restaurant partners on to the Grubhub technology platform
- Work with them to determine and adhere to integration timelines
- Help with mapping store, menu, pricing information into our platform
- Manage Partner Engineers to assist in onboarding and operational success activities
- Build out internal expertise on partners by understanding their POS and menu configuration
- Build software focused on custom integrations where necessary
- Partner closely with core teams so we build software that meets partner needs
- Participate in prioritization of changes needed to core Grubhub systems
- Scale your team to meet partner needs
You Should Have
- 10+ years of experience in a software focused professional services organization
- 5+ years of experience leading projects for external customers
- Experience in the Restaurant & Food industry
- Deep understanding of software and hardware integration
- Experience with negotiating scope and time (internal and external customers)
And Of Course, Perks!
And of Course, Perks:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.