ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
With over 70% of our customers using an integration, the ability to connect, influence, and make data actionable across platforms is critical. Integrations and ISV partnerships allow us to provide automation to the entire customer experience, all the while making other tools more valuable with automation capabilities
The purpose of this newly created role is to grow and lead the Partner Management team, provide the strategy and frameworks for how we attract and engage our strategic and software partners, and together with the product team, create and execute a plan to enhance the value of our existing product offering. Reporting into the VP, Platform Strategy, this individual will also play a key role in defining what programs are needed to ensure our partners find value in partnering with us. Ideally, you will have proven leadership experience, be well versed in SaaS product partnerships and enjoy working cross functionally to drive change.
What your day could consist of:
- Build and lead a world-class partner team of highly talented partner managers that focus on understanding the needs of our partners, users, and growing AC’s presence
- Provide guidance that translate AC’s products and services into actionable enablement systems to support and drive greater partner led and influenced sales on a global scale
- Work with existing partners to grow AC’s exposure in key ecosystems through new product initiatives and co-marketing activities
- Define and implement processes to streamline and optimize partner work
- Build relationships with business leaders and influencers in our market to uncover new opportunities
- Drive innovation, differentiation and new avenues to market AC through key strategic partnerships
What is needed:
- Highly motivated, proactive & inspiring leader who can operate in a dynamic environment of a fast-growing company
- Technical expertise - you know your way around APIs, product roadmaps, and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- Experience in developing and executing strategic partnerships with business plans that produce tangible results
- Bring existing relationships and experience working with the world’s top SaaS providers
- Experience leading cross-functional programs that span multiple offices around the globe
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact initiatives to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Ability to identify the unique value for partners in ActiveCampaign and motivate them on this potential
- Highly analytical, with the ability to read, create, and model business plans
- Skilled communicator with the ability to connect and share complex topics to varying roles, be it executives or new associates
- Action oriented and self-motivated
- Global mindset
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.