At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
- The life we create within our virtual walls, every day
- Being B Corp certified
- Our honor as a “Best Company to Work For” by Women's Choice Award
The ideal Director of Program Delivery for Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about Agile with experience in educating and coaching organizations on the Agile delivery methodologies. The Delivery Lead is ultimately responsible for the program team’s delivery success. They look to continually learn, and enjoy sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus.
- Identifying, managing, and mitigating program issues and risks (both internal and external)
- Managing and growing client relationships at a strategic level
- Fostering strong inter-team relationships on the program
- Leading the cross-functional leadership team on a large program and driving change to processes
- Overseeing program scope, quality and timeliness to ensure expected client outcomes are achieved
- Aligning on program reporting to meet internal and external requests
- Leading all necessary program team meetings (scrum of scrums, release planning, program status reviews, internal leadership alignment, etc.)
- Facilitating Agile release planning (SaFE, PI Planning) and helping the PO manage the release backlog.
- Being the coach and all-around advocate for the Agile Scrum delivery methodology amongst project team and client stakeholders. Coaching multiple delivery teams in Agile relative estimation techniques, cross-functionality, and self-organization
- Leading by example - knowing when, and how, to push for more results
- Proactively identifying and removing impediments that interfere with the ability of multiple teams to deliver the sprint commitments
- Providing mentorship and professional development opportunities for team members
- Accountability for financial tracking and budget forecasting
- Managing day to day client expectations for all aspects of the program
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 10+ years of project delivery experience
- 8+ years in consulting services
- 8+ years of Agile experience in a Scrum Master role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with Rally/Jira or a similar project management software
- A proponent for Servant Leadership
- Proven ability to bring transparency to the business team about development; growing trust while demonstrating your commitment to deliverables to the business team.
- Experience with identifying delivery issues and risks, and a sense of urgency for removing blocks and driving continuous improvement
- Experience with creating healthy team dynamics and know how to coach and grow a high-performing team.
- A proven track record of understanding client motivations and showing your commitment to client timelines, key dates and deliverables while challenging the status quo
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.