Dynamic Campaign Management Specialist
The Dynamic Campaign Management Specialist is responsible for providing Digital Ad Operations and Digital Sales support, including but not limited to Digital systems training & maintenance, process management & improvements and supporting customer/partner retention tactics. This is a key role on the DAO team and must serve all Publishing markets simultaneously.
- Compile and analyze weekly and/or daily campaign tracking reports using DFP and Excel. Investigate campaigns pacing to under-deliver or over-deliver. Proactively provide timely follow-up with sales to propose short-term options for optimization.
- Compare third-party delivery reports to ad server delivery reports and take steps to minimize discrepancies.
- Interpret other metrics (e.g. Omniture, YieldEx) and assess their impact on DFP forecasts.
- Maintain documentation of implemented solutions and their outcomes. Report weekly findings to the operations director, ad operations manager and inventory analysts.
- Understand advertiser marketing goals and provide recommendations to achieve advertiser satisfaction.
- Consult with Sales, Sales Support and Ad Trafficking teams to review optimization solutions. Ensure that solutions will not conflict with other campaign goals. Work closely with these teams to review the inventory challenges for each market and understand the sales strategy.
- Maintain, document, process and train others on digital systems functionality and usage.
- Responsible for being the Subject Matter Expert for all Systems, Tools and Digital Knowledge.
- Responsible for New Hire training and on boarding.
- Maintain Workflow Management Tool, Plus.
- Create and update behavioral segments in DFP/Krux to sustain relevance to the current marketplace and increase behavioral audience.
- Maintain Product Hierarchy in DFP to ensure accurate delivery of campaigns
- Maintain and report within the sponsorship reservation system.
- Act as a backup Campaign Specialist when needed.
- Other responsibilities/tasks as assigned by Management.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years experience in a digital media environment, preferably in a trainer or sales support role related to advertising operations or campaign management.
- Experience using the following systems and programs is required:
- DFP or other ad server experience
- Microsoft Excel workbook management and formula development
- PowerPoint experience
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment, interacting effectively with other team members, management and customers.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills and be able to present to small groups.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Must have a strong customer focus that conveys responsiveness and competence.
- Must have ability to travel.