ELECTRIC POWER AFTERMARKET CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ARCHITECT at Caterpillar
WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters!
As the Electric Power Aftermarket Customer Experience Architect, you will play a central role in driving our vision to “grow customer loyalty over the life of the relationship” by optimizing the key moments that matter most for our customers at post-sale and ownership touchpoints and influencing the design of digital capabilities that enable superior experience (physical and digital).
The Electric Power Aftermarket Customer Experience Architect will apply process and subject matter expertise in customer research, data/analytics and insights generation, experience design, and customer centric culture and enablement. This position will collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support teams and Dealer partners, to strengthen Aftermarket Customer focus across the Electric Power organization and Dealer network. The role will partner with digital product owners, to deliver seamless, end-to-end, user experiences that eliminate pain points, within the framework of a unified customer experience. This collective work will drive loyalty that delivers measurable business results.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Measure and analyze behavioral and perceptual data, and gather voice of customer, dealer, and internal stakeholders, to identify opportunities for continuous Customer Experience improvement and innovation
Work across digital and business stakeholders to determine business value and priority
Define and maintain customer experience playbook and artifacts, including personas, storyboards, and journey maps
Define and maintain capability roadmaps in alignment with digital product plans
Define business and functional requirements using design thinking and iteration
Collaborate with data/content and campaign owners to define required experience delivery elements
Test and deploy new digital capabilities and process across the division and with dealers
Serve as a mentor, coach, and advocate among division peers to help drive a customer centric culture and approach
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution, a closely related technical degree, or equivalent experience in the realm of customer and/or aftermarket.
- Progressively related experience of at least 3-5 years
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Experience working with customers and/or dealers in the aftermarket space
- Experience in design thinking, user-centered design, or other co-creation approaches
- Experience working within an iterative and/or agile environment
- Excellent visual and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a matrix organization
- Comfort with data and solid analytical skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce ecosystem
- Familiarity with aftermarket digital ecosystems
• The preferred location(s) for this role include [US - Mossville or Chicago, IL, Lafayette, IN, Houston, TX, or Griffin, GA], however, remote candidates will be considered on a case by case basis.
• Travel requirement is 25% globally
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.