Emerging Market Implementation Consultant at Paylocity (Northwest Suburbs, IL)
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our Emerging Market Implementation Consultant role is an entry-level position allowing the Emerging Market Implementation Consultant the opportunity to learn the foundations of Paylocity’s suite of payroll and human resource products. Emerging Market Implementation Consultant is responsible for understanding the needs of our small business clients and configuring our applications accordingly. The Emerging Market Implementation Consultant will provide first level support to our clients by facilitating training and payroll processing support until their transition to our Client Services team. Paylocity is committed to providing our clients with a high level of service; this position is responsible for maintaining this commitment within our Implementation area.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Implementation Leadership
- Successful facilitation of client calls
- Provide a positive client experience
- Facilitate the entry of prior provider payroll data to the Paylocity application
- Educate the client on how to navigate Paylocity’s suite of applications to efficiently process payroll
- Collaborate internally between the client and other Paylocity partners as needed
- Perform quality assurance tasks to ensure accuracy of all work
- Responsible for a seamless onboarding experience for our small business clients
- Some travel up to 5% required
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- High customer service orientation with the ability to develop strong internal relationships
- Computer skills, including familiarity with web-based applications and MS Office programs, required; a solid understanding of Excel is a plus
- Willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks and projects under the supervision
- Ability to effectively solve problems by leveraging internal Paylocity resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.