Employee Workflow Business Development, Senior Manager at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
Lead the Employee Workflow top of funnel business development efforts and go to market strategy for Global Strategic System Integrator partners. You will be responsible for driving differentiated value by building workflow aligned practices with partners to create unique solutions based on ServiceNow. These market leading solutions will produce a pipeline of opportunity to generate revenue for the partner and ServiceNow.
Success will be measured by achievement of sales quotas and partner readiness to sell and implement on a quarterly and annual basis.
Additional role detail:
• Responsible for developing Employee Workflow product GTM strategy with the partner and the creation and attainment of partner(s) business plan;
• As the subject matter expert responsible for Employee Workflow Business Development, create and deliver top of funnel business development plans including unique sales offerings, market campaigns, account mapping and other go to market activities;
• Align with the domain practices within the Global Strategic partners to drive thought leadership & pipeline development through influencers & advisors in the HCM market.
• Creation of Release Readiness and Enablement Plans for Sales, Pre-sales and Delivery;
• Responsible for partner Capacity, Competency, Customer Success and Capability, the “4C”s;
• Workflow alliance liaison for multiple teams at ServiceNow;
• Conduct internal and external regular business reviews, introducing insights to adapt and evolve partner solutions in alignment with market trends;
• Revenue and KPI target monitoring;
• Collaborate and work cross-functionally with multiple alliance, product and sales teams.
In order to qualify for and be successful in this role, you should have:
• 10+ years of Human Capital Management industry experience and experience working within Alliances and Sales
• Proven ability to create viable and sustainable business practices that are underpinned with technology
• Extensive experience in managing global programs within Services, System Integrators, or Consulting Advisory firms
• Experience in initiating and delivering joint practice & business development programs
• Demonstrated ability to build and grow relationships with key decision makers across Sales/Operations/Architecture/Portfolio/Support/C-level
• Demonstrated experience aligning a company’s professional services organization to grow a business with global partners
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.