EpiServer Commerce Lead/Architect at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, whom you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to do great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
The Tech/Dev Lead plays a key role in the day-to-day management and delivery of development activities assigned to client projects. This role is a technically proficient leader that has very strong team management, team mentoring, team development and overall client and team communication skills.
What You'll Do & The Impact You'll Make:
- Lead an Ecommerce project, from design to delivery
- Play the role of a Sales Engineer for new Commerce business pursuits and farming of existing client accounts
- In the role for business development, assess client requirements, propose conceptual solutions and build estimates
- Position solutions and options to client business partners
- Provide over-arching Solution design and support to project teams
- Will play a direct role in client communications and expectation/scope management
- Participate in requirements analysis and documentation, collaboration with Experience Design teams and development of acceptance criteria
- Work with project and account managers to build project plans and timelines
- Direct development methodology and guide the technical solution with the project team
- Contribute to and execute on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness & client satisfaction.
- Supervise, mentor and coach Senior Developers/Dev Leads
- Act as a positive influence within the team
What We'd Love to See:
- Successful delivery of 4+ Episerver Commerce projects
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to communicate, produce documentation and prepare and lead client sessions
- Ability to sell technical concepts, sell our team and our capabilities to business partners
- 5+ years of hands-on working on Episerver Commerce solutions
- Additional working experience with Sitecore Commerce or Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Magento or Shopify a plus
- Building Solution and Technical Architecture, including architecture of Commerce solution systems and integrations
- Infrastructure Architecture including recommending and validating resource sizing, databases, load balancing, performance metrics, etc.
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Experience with an agency a plus
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.